Friday, March 4, 2016

3-4-16

     I think that Katniss making an alliance with Rue is a really good idea. I think it's a good idea because she treated her stings, she taught her about the glasses and she saved her life with the tracker jackers. Rue is a surviver, even though she is like prim, she knows what to eat and what not to eat. She knows how to climb trees like Katniss but way better. They can make a plan to kill all the careers, one by one. Then the could fight against each other or something like that. I like how Rue is so gentle and delicate but so strong and a survivor at the same time. Katniss made a good choice to team up with her.

2 comments:

  1. I agree about how she looks delicate but is quite strong in a way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I agree, but what about Peeta

    ReplyDelete